Secure Group is an international software company, based in Sofia, Bulgaria, with a product line of secure devices, applications, and communication management solutions.
Our Partner Success team plays a crucial role in building long lasting client relationships. Consisted of versatile Tech Engineers, the team is providing vital support to our Partners' day-to-day operations. The team is also responsible for Distributor and Re-seller retention, not only through identifying and resolving incidents but also through consulting and deploying client-tailored solutions based on their needs.
We are now seeking for a highly talented Technical Sales Support to function as a critical part of a dynamic team located in Sofia, Bulgaria. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
The right person for the job is a talented and versatile engineer who is not afraid of selling complex technical solutions and it's the master of offering high-quality enterprise-level assistance to our partners.
- Daily Client interaction via Ticket Management System or via Chat;
- Acts as a customer liaison role for day-to-day support activities;
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, resolution and/or escalation of the client reported issues and requests;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Debug, reproduce, document and report technical anomalies to Software Engineering and other departments;
- Establish long-lasting, trusted relationships with stakeholders within client organizations to help them achieve their business goals;
- Serve as client's partner and consultant in order to implement best practices in support and user experience;
- Collect and provide client's feedback on Secure Groups software and hardware to drive new business growth client references and case studies;
- Conduct Client Onboarding by delivering Client Training Sessions, Workshops and/or Demos;
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues;
- Continually improve product knowledge through familiarization with all product literature, design specifications, new releases test results, and hands-on experience with both our software and hardware products.