Secure Group is forming a team that will compete with some of the global cybersecurity giants to develop the first Android-based interoperable mobile OS. Join our team of champions and develop a multi-layered security solution, that will allow users to take full control of their privacy, security, and personal data.
Join our team as a Quality Assurance Engineer and ensure the top quality of our solutions by writing and performing Tests Suites.
We envision each of our employees as stakeholders, so you will be responsible for driving the collaboration with other teammates and agile teams and add user value to the solution.
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Previous experience with mobile testing
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle.
- Experience in test-cases development and problem reporting.
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- Analytical mindset and ability to solve complex cross-platform issues
- Knowledge of any programming language
- Excellent command of English
- Company-paid International Seminars
- Vast Certification Opportunities
- Access to Latest Technologies and Tools
- Unlimited Books and Library
- Online Learning Platforms
- Fun and Educational Team Events
- Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage
- Multisport Cards
- Relax Zones
- Unhealthy Fridays (Barbeque Parties)
- Relocation Assistance
- Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
- Work from Home Opportunities
- Free & Convenient Parking