Secure Group is forming a team that will compete with some of the global cybersecurity giants to develop the first Android-based interoperable mobile OS. Join our team of champions and develop a multi-layered security solution, that will allow users to take full control of their privacy, security, and personal data.
- Programming languages: Java, PHP
- Toolkit: Android Studio, IntelliJ Idea
- Test automation frameworks: Selenium, Appium
- Testing framework: TestNG
- Libraries: JUnit
- Source control systems: Git
- Project management: Jira, Confluence
Join our Secure OS team as a QA Automation Engineer, and produce a powerful set of test cases and internal testing tools to support the development of Secure OS.
Ensure the quality of our solutions by identifying bugs, designing and executing tests, maintaining the technical documentation, and analyzing the systems to spot potential quality issues that could affect our solutions.
We envision each of our employees as stakeholders, so you will be responsible for driving the collaboration with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems and securing the quality and usability of our products.
- Proficient understanding of programming languages, automation frameworks and ability to write logical automation test scripts
- Experience with Agile software development and testing methodologies
- Common knowledge and experience with Android integrated development environment
- High expertise in test case design and execution
- Company-paid International Seminars
- Vast Certification Opportunities
- Access to Latest Technologies and Tools
- Unlimited Books and Library
- Online Learning Platforms
- Fun and Educational Team Events
- Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage
- Multisport Cards
- Relax Zones
- Unhealthy Fridays (Barbeque Parties)
- Relocation Assistance
- Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
- Work from Home Opportunities
- Free & Convenient Parking