Who We Are
At Secure Group, we ensure that the mobile data and communication are secured against interception and threats such as data leakage, physical tampering, and data-mining through advanced encryption technologies.
We have been competing globally to deliver the most secure phone to businesses, individuals, government institutions, and military and defense organizations for ten years.
Secure Group mobile solutions are designed and created in our headquarters and R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria, and distributed in 100 countries around the world.
We are the game changer that eliminates workarounds to security and gives users the ultimate privacy communication experience in a single phone.
What We Do
Secure Group designs and manufactures a mobile phone with multi-layered security that runs on a custom operating system and hardware; our product has a suite of special anti-surveillance apps and uses only encrypted channels for all incoming and outgoing communications.
What We Offer
- We pay top of the market to attract the best and the brightest.
- Our unique Secure Group Management Model (SGMM) guarantees that performance and continuous growth get rewarded instantly.
- Our salary grids are publicly available and showcase clear and measurable career progression customized for each role.
Read more about it here: https://wiki.careers.securegroup.com
Based on the Secure Group Management Model, everyone in the company contributes in a unique way to its success by fulfilling a range of specific requirements tightly related to particular daily and strategic responsibilities.
Your Strategic Contribution
As a Microsoft Services Specialist at Secure Group you will be the go-to person for our high priority cases, nurturing the relationship with our clients and partners to provide them with the best customer experience. Moreover, you will be leading the design of our Microsoft Services Strategy, while ensuring that our Microsoft services are operating flawlessly
Throughout the Day
- Administration, implementation, configurations, upgrades, maintenance, and optimization of our Microsoft Services.
- Act as a Point of Contact for escalated client interactions via Ticket Management System or via Chat;
- Acts as a customer liaison role as part of an on-call rotation;
- Administer the Active Directory including Users & Accounts, Group Policies, Directory Schema, Sites & Services, Domains & Trusts, and Scripts;
- Administer and maintain Microsoft Azure and Server solutions, as well as Microsoft Exchange;
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, resolution, and/or escalation of the reported incidents and requests;
- Serve as client's partner and consultant in order to implement best practices in support and user experience;
- Take a lead role in the architecture and the design of the Microsoft Services Strategy roadmap.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory / Microsoft Exchange Server / Microsoft Azure / LDAP;
- Experience with TCP/IP and associated services (e.g., DNS, DHCP, WINS);
- Experience as MS Exchange Administrator/MS Services Expert/DevOPS/Technical Support Level 3;
- Excellent knowledge of troubleshooting, bug reproducing, analysis, and reporting;