Secure Group is an international software company, based in Sofia, Bulgaria, with a product line of secure devices, applications, and communication management solutions.
We view ourselves as the builders of tomorrow’s digital world, which will guarantee the absolute integrity of all technology – both hardware and software, unexploitable by third parties. That’s what inspires and motivates us to do more each day, to constantly set the bar higher, to develop ourselves and reshape the world as we know it!
We are now seeking for a highly talented Microsoft Service Specialist to function as a critical part of a dynamic team located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
- Administration, implementation, configurations, upgrades, maintenance and optimization of Microsoft Services.
- Act as a Point of Contact for escalated client interactions via Ticket Management System or via Chat;
- Acts as a customer liaison role as part of an on-call rotation;
- Administer the Active Directory including Users & Accounts, Group Policies, Directory Schema, Sites & Services, Domains & Trusts and Scripts;
- Administer and maintain Microsoft Azure and Server solutions, as well as Microsoft Exchange;
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, resolution and/or escalation of the reported incidents and requests;
- Create monitoring and reporting mechanisms in order to improve potential incident and/or risk identification.
- Proactively creating scripts to automate repetitive tasks to enhance Microsoft Services performance.
- Continually prepare, maintain and improve Microsoft Services Documentation and Specifications;
- Serve as client's partner and consultant in order to implement best practices in support and user experience;
- Work in close relationship with colleagues and other departments to drive a continuous improvement of all Microsoft Services;
- Take a lead role in the architecture and the design of the Microsoft Services Strategy roadmap.