Secure Group develops the first Android-based interoperable mobile OS. Join our team of champions and be part of a high-tech company that develops a multi-layered security solution, that will allow users to take full control of their privacy, security, and personal data.
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist within our HR Team, to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification,
- Interact with potential candidates, proactively seeks best fits for the company via social media groups and professional networks
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions regarding promotion of open position in social media and headhunting