Secure Group is forming a team that will compete with some of the global cybersecurity giants to develop the first Android-based interoperable mobile OS. Join our team of champions and develop a multi-layered security solution, that will allow users to take full control of their privacy, security, and personal data.
- Programming languages: Java, Kotlin, AIDL, C/C++, Python
- Android: AOSP
- Toolkit: Android Studio, Android Developer Tools, IntelliJ Idea
- SDK: Android SDK
- Encryption: OMEMO, PGP, OTR, SSL, ZRTP
- Version control systems: Bitbucket, Gerrit
- Build system: Bamboo, Docker, VM
- 3rd party libraries: rxJava/rxAndroid, Retrofit, Dagger 2, EventBus, Butterknife, Espresso
- Mobile device management (MDM)
- Design patterns: MVP, MVVM
- Software development practices: TDD, CI/CD, Code review, Agile, Scrum
- Protocols: XMPP, SIP, HTTPS
- Project management: Jira, Confluence
Join our Secure OS team as an Android Engineer, and manage the complete software lifecycle – from analyzing requirements to creating prototypes, transforming wireframes into high-quality code, and implementing new features.
Ensure the top quality of our solutions by developing and executing unit tests, troubleshooting issues, removing impediments, and improving the overall performance of Secure OS.
We envision each of our employees as stakeholders, so you will be responsible for driving the collaboration with other teammates and agile teams, act as a subject-matter expert to less experienced Software Engineers, and add user value to the solution.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Translate wireframes into high quality code
- Define component and module interactions
- Create and execute unit tests, to ensure its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Define Problem Approach
- Remove Impediments
- Code review
- Ensure Quality of the Product: troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance
- Efficient use third-party data sources and APIs
- Evaluate new technologies as they apply to existing functions
- Work with software vendors to integrate externally developed deliverables into project
- Mentor and/or supervise less experienced Software Engineers
- Maintain Technical documentations
- Exemplify Secure Group's Mission Statement and Quality Policy and proactively works to improve Secure Group’s image and culture