Secure Group is an international software company, based in Sofia, Bulgaria, with a product line of secure devices, applications, and communication management solutions.
We view ourselves as the builders of tomorrow’s digital world, which will guarantee the absolute integrity of all technology – both hardware and software, unexploitable by third parties. That’s what inspires and motivates us to do more each day, to constantly set the bar higher, to develop ourselves and reshape the world as we know it!
We are now seeking a highly talented Accountant to function as a critical part of a dynamic team located in Sofia, Bulgaria. We are a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. The most successful team members are versatile, disciplined and enjoy focusing on new challenges.
The right person for the position is a tool lover, master of numbers, who is able to manage with ease all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets and support us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Managing payroll and documentation
- Managing payments and performing reconciliations for AP and AR
- Managing collections and AR
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Managing intercompany transactions
- Preparing financial and VAT reports
- Communication with revenue agencies
- Responsible for monthly/yearly closings
- Processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Updating financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Master’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Experience with intercompany financial operations
- Experience with Navision is a big advantage
Company-paid International Seminars
Vast Certification Opportunities
Access to Latest Technologies and Tools
Unlimited Books and Library
Online Learning Platforms
Fun and Educational Team Events
Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage
Unhealthy Fridays (Barbeque Parties)
Breakfast, Lunch & SnacksSnacks
Work from Home Opportunities
Free & Convenient Parking