Secure Group is an international software company, based in Sofia, Bulgaria, with a product line of secure devices, applications, and communication management solutions.
We view ourselves as the builders of tomorrow’s digital world, which will guarantee the absolute integrity of all technology – both hardware and software, unexploitable by third parties. That’s what inspires and motivates us to do more each day, to constantly set the bar higher, to develop ourselves and reshape the world as we know it!
- HR management platform: Workable
- Social networks: LinkedIn
- Automation and reporting: Zapier, Databox
- Microsoft tools: Office Suite
- Documentation: Confluence
- Project management: Jira
Join Secure Group as a Technical Recruiter, and help us grow our IT teams, by promoting our employer brand, reducing our time-to-hire and ensuring we attract the best professionals on the market.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees to fill our technical positions.
We envision each of our employees as stakeholders, so you will be responsible for driving the collaboration with managers and other stakeholders to identify and fill job openings, interview candidates, and keep records of applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources, psychology, information technology or a technical field
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Able to build and maintain strong professional relationships
- Independent, self-starter with excellent judgement
- Ability to hold dynamic conversation and articulate company story on the fly
- Strong knowledge in sourcing strategies and interview process optimization
- Possession of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Create and report KPIs
- Must be a “hunter”, ability to identify candidates with a specialized, often rare skill set.
- Excellent command of English
- Company-paid International Seminars
- Vast Certification Opportunities
- Access to Latest Technologies and Tools
- Unlimited Books and Library
- Online Learning Platforms
- Fun and Educational Team Events
- Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage
- Multisport Cards
- Relax Zones
- Unhealthy Fridays (Barbeque Parties)
- Relocation Assistance
- Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
- Work from Home Opportunities
- Free & Convenient Parking