Secure Group is forming a team that will compete with some of the global cybersecurity giants to develop the first Android-based interoperable mobile OS. Join our team of champions and develop a multi-layered security solution, that will allow users to take full control of their privacy, security, and personal data.
Secure Group is seeking a high talented Administrative and HR Assistant to function as a critical part of dynamic team located in Sofia, Bulgaria. The Administrative and HR Assistant must be extremely organized and motivated and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to perform a variety of administrative and organizational tasks and take over the responsibility for the office to ensure the business day can run smoothly.
HR duties :
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests;
- Maintain digital and hard records of employees;
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation;
- Manage employee time-off requests.
Office management :
- Greet visitors and manage incoming phone calls in professional manner
- Perform a range of general administrative activities
- Maintain office supply inventory and keep storage room organized
- Organizes assigned company events;
- Manage office equipment;
- Supervise office cleaning quality.
Requirements Good command of English – written and spokenOutstanding communication skills Excellent organizational and time-management abilities Excellent knowledge of MS Office, experience with human resources management systems will be considered as a plus Experience as Administrative, Office or HR Assistant is a plus
Benefits Health Insurance with Extensive Coverage Multisport Cards Relax Zones Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks Fun and Educational Team Events Free & Convenient Parking Unlimited Books and Library Online Learning Platforms